- Form Switchibility
The user can morph into superior, more powerful versions of oneself. At times, the appearance of such forms is merely cosmetic, while in others, the user's body is completely altered.
- Alternate-Self Transformation
- Conditional Transformation
- Environmental Transformation
- Fictional Transformation
- Gestalt Form
- Mode Switching
- Multiple Forms
- Partial Transformation
- Transformation Advancement
- Transformation Mimicry
- Transformation Skipping
- True Form
- Enhancing Mutation
- Life-Force Manipulation harness life energy and concentrate it to the body to alter state it is the one main essential of transforming
- Reactive Adaptation
- Transformation Ascendency
- Transformation Energy Manipulation
- Transformation Mastery
- Transformations may have a time, damage, energy, etc. limit.
- Transformations may be permanent.
- Overuse may be detrimental to the user's health.
- Transformations may be limited to certain creatures.
- May be connected to/triggered by something, whether item, phrase, actions, emotional state, etc.
- Escafil Device (Animorphs)
- YSP Watches (Yo-kai watch Jam)
- Yo-kai Watch Ogre (Yo-kai Watch Shadowside)
- Glaives (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
- Grimoires (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
- Falcon Quills (Gunvolt Chronicle:Luminous Avenger iX)
- Omnitrix/Ultimatrix (Ben 10)
- Romantic Lip (Flowering Heart)
- Shining Pact (Flowering Heart)
- Rainbow Shadow (Flowering Heart)
- Tail Gears (Gonna Be The Twintails)
- Zoan Type Devil Fruits (One Piece)
- Raid Suits (One Piece)
- Miraculouses (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- MutaStones (Mutant Turtles: Chōjin Densetsu Hen)
- Mega Stone (Pokémon)
- Morphers (Power Rangers)
- Gregarious 120 (Ready Player One)
- Chaos Emeralds (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- The PJ Masks' pajamas and wristbands (PJ Masks)
- Blooming Pendant (Epic Seven)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.