The power to manipulate transformation energy. Variation of Energy Manipulation.
- Metamorphic/Metamorphosis Energy Control/Manipulation
- Transformation Energy Control
- Transformational Energy Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate energy that enables transformation. It can transform the user and/or others, allowing for those affected to achieve altered physical forms, often with the acquisition of superhuman abilities.
- Change Inducement
- Energy Manipulation
- Power Bestowal
- Powered Form
- Super Form
- Shapeshifting Inducement
- Total Conversion
- Anti-Energy Manipulation/Energy Erasure/Energy Immunity/Energy Negation/Transmutation Immunity
- Energy may be difficult to control.
- May not have control over initiated transformations.
- Transformations may be permanent.
- Dove (DC Comics)
- Hawk (DC Comics)
- Shazam (DC Comics)
- Power Ball users (Dragon Ball)
- Atlas (Marvel Comics)
- Fin Fang Foom (Marvel Comics)
- Count Nefaria (Marvel Comics)
- Hulks (Marvel Comics)
- Super Transformation Users (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Nerissa (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Digivice (Digimon)
- Blutz Wave Generator (Dragon Ball GT)
- Gamma Radiation (Marvel Comics)
- Ionic Radiation (Marvel Comics)
- Monster Tokens (Monster Madness)
- Heart of Candracar (W.I.T.C.H.)