- Transforming Mimicry
- Transformation Copying/Duplication
The user can mimic the transformations of others, gaining the forms, powers or utilities they possess as long as the person mimicked remains in their form. They also gain the advantages of their opponent's form as well.
- Adaptive Appearance
- Adaptive Attribute Assimilation
- Elemental Mimicry
- Equipment Usage
- Power Replication
- Property Replication
- Enhanced Power Replication
- Fictional Mimicry
- Intuitive Replication
- Mimicry Form
- Reactive Adaptation
- Total Mimicry
- Can only remain active as long as the opponent is in their transformed state.
- May not work on almighty transformations or transformations that are too powerful.
- May also copy the weaknesses of the transformation.
- Sprigg (Chrono Cross)
- Omac Prime (DC Comics)
- Seven-Three (Dragon Ball Super)
- Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents)
- The Man in the Red Mask (Garo)
- Super Adaptoid (Marvel Comics)
- Copycat Ken (Ranma 1/2)
- Yumeji Fujiwara (Yumekui Merry); via Vessel Transfer
- Z (Neko Majin Z)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.