- Travel Affinity/Augmentation/Empowerment
- Traveling Affinity/Augmentation
User becomes becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from various forms of travel/walking (normal, dimensional, alternate reality, reality shifting, alternate timeline, etc.), possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from traveling or even stop or slow aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Absolute Access
- Athletics Empowerment
- Enhanced Stride
- Expedition Manipulation
- Motion Concentration
- Path Creation
- Path Manipulation
- Speed Accumulation
- Travel Manipulation
- Travel Mode
- May be weak against Access Denial.
- Not travelling may decrease power over time.
- Kazura Shino (I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery But I Went to Another World)
- Mappingway (Final Fantay IV)
- Users of the Wayfarers Map (Final Fantasy IV)
- Yamada Tetsuya (Level Up Just by Walking. In 10 Thousand Steps It Will Be Level 10000!)
- Step Mine/Traveler (Final Fantasy VI)
- Walk Armor (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)