- Treasure Dowsing/Hunting/Sensing
Users can sense the presence of treasure and possibly gain detailed understanding about the metal they are sensing. They can determine the size of metal structures they are sensing by determining the amount and whether or not that metal is hidden.
- Enhanced Senses
- Gold Manipulation
- Matter Detection
- Metal Detection
- Monetary Manipulation
- Rarity Detection
- May be dependent on natural senses.
- User may need to concentrate to determine the location of a specific form of treasure.
- Prototype Detector (Pikmin)
- Niffler (Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts)
- David Hyde/Black Manta (DC Comics)
- Indiana Jones (Indiana Jones)
- Chomp Chest (Skylanders: Trap Team)
- Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Rouge the Bat (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Daring Do (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.