- "You can't hide from me."
- ― Alma Wade
- "Illusion is the only true reality."
- ― Judge of Wings (Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings)
- "This is not reality. It's an illusion!"
- "When your only reality is an illusion, then illusion is reality."
- ― Harry Kim and The Clown (Star Trek Voyager)
- "Eighteen of our people have died. Please, tell us this is one of your illusions."
- "Oh, no. This is as real as your so-called life gets."
- ― Jean-Luc Picard and Q (Star Trek: TNG)
The power to manipulate illusions and make them real. Sub-power of Psycho Warping. Perfect version of Psychosomatic Illusion. Combination of Illusion Manipulation and Truth Manipulation. Variation of Subjective Reality. Not to be confused with Absolute Illusion.
- Real Illusion
- True/Real Hallucination/Illusion Manipulation
The user can create shape manipulate illusions so powerful they outweigh reality. They can induce illusions they can think off into others things and themselves, and freely shift the phenomenon from illusion to reality and back at any moment. They can change people, places, locations, rooms, events, etc, bring anything forth out of nowhere, make anything vanish without a trace, etc. The user alter reality anytime they want in anyway they want without a limit through illusions.
- Illusion Manipulation or Absolute Illusion (Depends on the user)
- Imagination Manifestation
- Perception Manipulation
- Truth Manipulation
- Uncertainty Manipulation
- Alternate Reality Creation
- Corporeality Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Law Manipulation
- Living Anomaly
- Meta Summoning
- Paradox Manipulation
- Realistic Appearance Manipulation
- Self-Existence Manipulation
- Simulation Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Unreality Manipulation
- Xenopsychic Reality Warping
- Absolute Illusion
- Constructs Creation
- Mental Projection
- Psionic Image Projection
- Psychosomatic Illusion
- Psycho Warping
- Subjective Reality
- Thought Manifestation
- Excessive use runs a high risk of the user or subject losing track of reality, and gradually falling into madness.
- May have a limited range.
- May require a massive amount of energy to maintain.
- May affect only what isn't already there, such as bringing in new people or items.
- May not be able to remove what is already present.
See also: Schrödinger's Butterfly.
- Real Moment (Rave Master); temporarily
- Reality Marbles (Fate Series); Temporary
- Reality Illusion Gloves (Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!); Temporary