- "You can't hide from me."
- ― Alma Wade
- "Illusion is the only true reality."
- ― Judge of Wings (Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings)
- "This is not reality. It's an illusion!"
- "When your only reality is an illusion, then illusion is reality."
- ― Harry Kim and The Clown (Star Trek Voyager)
The power to manipulate illusions and make them real. Combination of Illusion Manipulation and Truth Manipulation. Variation of Psycho Warping and Subjective Reality. Perfect version of Psychosomatic Illusion. Not to be confused with Absolute Illusion.
- Real Illusion
- True/Real Hallucination/Illusion Manipulation
The user can create illusions so powerful they outweigh reality. They can induce illusions into others and themselves, and freely shift the phenomenon from illusion to reality and back at any moment. They can change people, places, locations, rooms, events, etc, bring anything forth out of nowhere, make anything vanish without a trace, etc.
- Alternate Reality Creation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Law Manipulation
- Living Anomaly
- Meta Summoning
- Paradox Manipulation
- Self-Existence Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Excessive use runs a high risk of the user or subject losing track of reality, and gradually falling into madness.
- May have a limited range.
- The illusion may have "escape" or "weak" points.
- May require a massive amount of energy to maintain.
- May need to be present within the illusion to maintain it.
- May affect only what isn't already there, such as bringing in new people or items.
- May not be able to remove what is already present.
See also: Schrödinger's Butterfly.
- Real Moment (Rave Master); temporarily
- Reality Marbles (Fate Series); Temporary
- Reality Illusion Gloves (Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!); Temporary