The power to overcome outside forces with a kiss between two lovers. A variation of Love Empowerment.
- Kiss of True Love
User can break through any outside forces, including magic/curses/etc. with a kiss shared between two lovers. For instance, if one person is cursed into deep slumber, a kiss of true love will return that person's consciousness.
- Takes powerful mutual love for the kiss to be effective.
- The kiss is useless if one of the lovers is dead.
- Snow White and the Prince (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- Aurora and Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty)
- Giselle and Robert Phillip (Enchanted)
- Snow White and Eric (Snow White and the Huntsman)
- David Abbott and Elizabeth Masterson (Just Like Heaven)
- Snow White and Prince Alcott (Mirror Mirror)
- Jared Howe and Melanie Snyder/Wanda (The Host)
- Inuyasha and Kagome (Inuyasha Movie 2: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass)
- Maleficent and Aurora (Maleficent)
- Snow White/Mary Margaret Blanchard and Prince Charming/David Nolan (Once Upon a Time)
- Aurora and Prince Phillip (Once Upon a Time)
- Will Scarlet/Knave of Hearts and Anastasia/Red Queen (Once Upon a Time in Wonderland)
- Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold and Belle (Once Upon a Time)
- Emma Swan (Once Upon a Time)
- Regina Mills (Once Upon a Time)
- Henry Mills (Once Upon a Time)
- Huntsman/Sheriff Graham (Once Upon a Time)
- Lady Julia and the Prince (Charmed)
- Billy and Georgia (The Dresden Files)
- Freya Beauchamp and Killian Gardiner (Witches of East End)
- Western fairytales
- Gerda and Kai (The Snow Queen)
- Julie Grigio and R (Warm Bodies)