- Born Werebeast Mimicry/Physiology
- Elder Werebeast Physiology
- Noble Werebeast Mimicry/Physiology
- Precursor/Primordial/Progenitor Werebeast Physiology
- Pure Blooded Werebeast Mimicry/Physiology
- Pure Werebeast Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability is a True Werebeast. A true werebeast is a werebeast that has always been a werebeast whether born or created as the first of their kind. They are usually very powerful, and perhaps more monstrous than others of their kind. This causes most true werebeasts to look down on those who were turned, viewing them as lesser beings.
In most cases this haughty attitude is somewhat justified given that most true werebeasts will be more powerful than their turned counterparts. Some will even be free of the therianthropic weaknesses that converted werebeasts have.
- Supernatural Condition
- Unfettered Body
- Werebeast Lord Physiology
- Absolute Immortality
- Evolutionary Template
- Prime Being
- Transcendent Werebeast Physiology
- Weakness Resistance
- Mystic Werewolf Physiology
- Skinwalker Physiology
- True Vampire Physiology (Mythic Version Only)
- Werebeast Physiology
- Werepire Physiology
- Supernatural Hunters may prove a worthy opponent.
- There are some supernatural weapons that can kill even true werebeasts.
- In most cases, a true werebeast's greatest downfall will always be their pride and arrogance.
- True Vampires may be considered a natural enemy.
- Transcendent Werebeasts may overpower true werebeasts.
- Cornell (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)
- Jack Russell/Werewolf by Night (Marvel Comics)
- Volf, Invincible Ruler of Storms (Ninja Gaiden II)
- Jezelda (Pathfinder)
- Alpha Werewolf (Supernatural)
- Lucian (Underworld series)