- "Lies are just creative truths."
- ― Black Mage (8-Bit Theater)
- "Lies will never become reality, and the truth will never become lies."
- ― Sakuta Azusagawa (Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai)
The ability to deny the truth.
- Fact Disruptor
The user can deny what is real in the world by lying to themselves, the user literally lies to everything, effectively making facts be based on lies. The difference between this power and truth manipulation is, while truth manipulation technically enables the user to alter reality by turning lies true. This power views reality as a sentient being lies to it and makes reality accept those lies.
- Due to the user's close relationship with reality, the user might attract unwanted attention from above.
- Red Mage (8-Bit Theater)
- Hiiragi Yoshitsune (Big Order)
- Mr.Mxyzptlk (DC New Earth); after being taught by Lex Luthor on lying.
- Magane Chikujouin (Re:Creators)