- Honesty Detection
- Truth Sense
The user can sense when they are being told the truth by various means. This ability allows the user to constantly sense when information told to them is credibly given by another and whether a person speaking is telling the truth. The ability to control one's own emotions and body changes do not act as a definite limitation for the user as they can sense whether or not a person is speaking the truth without such details.
- Empathy by reading the emotions of another person to try and see if they are telling the truth.
- Enhanced Hearing by hearing the heartbeat and whether it does not skip during an explanation.
- Enhanced Smell by smelling whether a person is not giving off pheromones.
- Enhanced Vision by seeing a lack of physical body ticks, such as twitching fingers or an increase in blinking.
- Lie Detection by not sensing any truths during the explanation of information towards oneself.
- Seismic Sense by reading the lack of vibrations from one's heart.
- Precognition by using intuition to know if it is the truth
- Truth Weaponry
- May not work against brainwashed targets or targets who honestly believe they are telling the truth.
- Light (Marvel Comics)
- Donna Troy (DC Comics)
- April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 TV series)
- Honesto (Honesto)
- Toto (Gone Series)
- Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa)
- Toph Beifong (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Mobian dragons (Archie's Sonic The Hedgehog/Sonic SATAM)
- Dulcy the Dragon
- The Libra (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Bene Gesserit Truthsayers (Dune series)
- Eye of Agamotto (Marvel Comics)