- "Have you finally woke up to your senses? You who averted your eyes from the truth...is indeed a more deplorable imitation than anything else ...Best you part from that aspect of yourself! Let us now forge a contract...I am thou, thou art I...The world is filled with both beauty and vice of truths and lies...It is time you teach people which is which!""
- ― Goemon (Persona 5)
- Contact Persuasion
- Honesty Inducement
- Truth Serum
- Truth Compulsion
The user can force/induce others to tell the truth, guaranteeing that the person is telling the truth to the best of their ability.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- May need to know if the person is lying in order to activate this power in the first place.
- Only guarantees the person is telling the truth to their knowledge. If they are misinformed, the truth may be misleading or they may know nothing about the subject at all.
- May require to ask someone a question to make the power work.
- Unless trained, they can't make anyone tell the truth through gestures or writings.
- May require eye contact for power to work.
- Truth Potion (Charmed)
- Truth Serum (Charmed 2018)
- The Teapot of Loose Lips (Dr Ramune)
- Lasso of Truth (DC Comics)
- Truth Serum (Divergent)
- Bronze Boots of Truth (El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera)
- Floss Lasso (Fairly Odd Parents)
- Truth Telling Teeth (Gravity Falls)
- Tell-the-Truth-inator (Phineas and Ferb)
- Veritaserum (Harry Potter)
- Tea of Truth (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Truth Talisman of Tonatiuh (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Truth Juice (Odd Squad)
- Microphone (Round the Twist); via lightning strike
- Truth Salt (The Replacements)
- Mortal Sword (The Shadowhunter Chronicles)
- Enchanted Quill (The Smurfs)
- Truth Root (Witches of East End)