- "Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true"
- ― Swami Vivekananda
The ability to control the Truth in anything.
- Absolute Truth
- Lie Manipulation
- The Ultimate Reality
- True Manipulation
User can make the truth into a lie or make a lie into the truth. They can give themselves powers by lying and saying they have that power and making it the truth. They can also manipulate reality, making wishes true or by lying about being a god.
- Absolute Existence - change oneself to what user truly wants to look like.
- Age Manipulation - Lie about the age of any object and make it true.
- Concept Manipulation - Create the concept of Truth or Lies or even Reality.
- Fear Masking - Make their fear a lie or make their fear real.
- Illusion Awareness - Not even the most powerful illusions can hide the truth.
- Illusion Manipulation - Make illusions real or fake.
- Imagination Manifestation/Nonexistence - make imagination real or erase everything into falsehood.
- Knowledge Manipulation - Decide what is right and what is wrong.
- Lie Detection/Truth Detection - Know the truth from the lies.
- Life Mastery - control life on all levels.
- Logic Manipulation - Make the dumbest thing be right like a shallow pond being deep.
- Memory Implantation/Memory Erasure - make memories real or false.
- Past Manipulation - make the past true or false.
- Property Manipulation - Change the true property of an object.
- Reality Perception - Know the whole truth.
- Self-Power Bestowal - Lie about the powers they have and make it true.
- Subjective Reality - Make hypothetical scientific concepts real (like white holes).
- Superpower Manipulation - Make the powers of anyone real or false.
- True Power - Unlock the true power and potential from within oneself and things.
- True-Self Recognition - become true-self.
- Truth Denial - Deny truth.
- Truth Inducement - Induce truth-telling.
- Universal Irreversibility/Absolute Restoration - make the changes on reality true or false.
- Answer Manipulation - Make all wrong answers right or make all right answers wrong.
- Truth Embodiment
- Causality Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Reality Embodiment: Truth and Lies define and form all of reality.
- May evolve into Perspective Manipulation
- Regardless of the user's knowledge, skill, and strength, they can never perform what is logically impossible i.e. a contradiction (e.g. creating a square circle, a heptagon with < or > 7 sides, a lantern which produces a true black light for black is the absence of light, showing the last number in an indefinite, indeterminate, undefined, infinite, or non-terminating numerical series, or creating a universe in which 2 + 2 = 4 and 2 + 2 ≠ 4 in the same sense at the same time).
- Aletheia/Veritas (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Teien Casterwill (Huntik); via Oathmaker
- Belial (Diablo)