- "The sword is Gram once held by Sigurd, first hero of Asgard. A sword of ancient magic, bathed in Dragon's Blood, a sword of truth. To suffered the blade is to suffer all the truths you deny yourself. It always hurts. Somtimes it kills. And sometimes it saves your life."
- ― Loki (Marvel Comics)
The ability to wield or create weapons with truth-based power. Variation of Power Weaponry.
- Truthful Weaponry
- Weapons of Truth
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over truth, which grants the user a wide variety of truth-based abilities. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of truth-based ability they posses.
- User may be unable to lie themselves, or may have their weapon lose power if they do lie.
- May have no effect on those who do not make any attempt to lie about what or who they are, such as villains who revel in their evil.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- May be unable to overcome a certain level of Truth Denial.
- Jim Rook/Nightmaster (DC Comics)
- Peng Deilan/Wonder-Woman of China (DC Comics)
- Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman (DC Comics)
- Tyr (Forgotten Realms); via Justicar
- Teen Loki (Marvel Comics); via Gram
Known Truth Weapons
- Lasso of Truth (DC Comics)
- Sword of Night (DC Comics)
- Gram (Marvel Comics)
- Judicial Hammer (Pathfinder)
- Truthful Weapons (Pathfinder)