The ability to use twilight-based abilities by using ranged weapons as conduits. Variation of Elemental Artillery and Twilight Weaponry. Combination of Light Artillery and Darkness Artillery. Not to be confused with Light-Darkness Artillery.
- Twilight Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Twilight Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Twilight Bows Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit to twilight-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Darkness Artillery
- Elemental Artillery
- Light Artillery
- Power Artillery
- Twilight Attacks
- Twilight Constructs
- Twilight Element Manipulation
- Twilight Manipulation
- Twilight Weaponry
- May only be able to fire one type of twilight effect.
- May be unable to fire when away from an twilight source.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Unbalancing the light and darkness mixture may render the weapon useless.
Known Twilight Artillery
- Mirror of Twilight (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)