- Crepuscular Symbiosis
- Dawn/Dusk Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a twilight being, such as an embodiment of twilight, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of dawn/dusk or even entities comprised of crepuscular essence. The bond between entity and host can grant potent twilight abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- The twilight entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful twilight entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Cosmic Manipulation/Light-Darkness Manipulation could defeat the user.
- May only be able to control one aspect of twilight (darkness, light, cosmic boundary, etc.).
- Astral Knights (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack!); via Angel of Light and Shadow
- Magus (Marvel Comics); via In-Betweener
- Twilight Wolfos (Hyrule Warriors)
- Midna (The Legend of Zelda)
- Wolf Link (The Legend of Zelda)
- Shadow Beasts (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Sinestra (World of Warcraft)
- Twilight Whelps (World of Warcraft)
- Valiona and Theralion (World of Warcraft)