User can to create or wield weaponry with power over twilight, an even mixture and coalescence between both light and darkness. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of twilight-based ability they possess.
- Darkness Weaponry
- Element Weaponry
- Light Weaponry
- Power Weaponry
- Twilight Attacks
- Twilight Constructs
- Twilight Element Manipulation
- Twilight Manipulation
- May need a source of twilight to use powers or even be effective at all.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Can be countered by overpowering the mixture of light and darkness one way or the other.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Light Negation
- Riku (Kingdom Hearts series); via Way to Dawn
- Midna (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors)
- Zant (The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors); via Scimitars
Known Twilight Weapons
- Mirror of Twilight (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Scimitar of Twilight (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Cursed Shackle (The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors)
- Mirror (The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors)