- Type Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry/
- Classification Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry/Replication
The user can mimic/replicate the types of anything, such as elemental, energy, conceptual, environmental, etc. types. With this power, the user can gain the advantages of the types they replicate.
- Attribute Replication
- Concept Replication
- Elemental Replication
- Energy Replication
- Power Replication
- Selective Invulnerability depending on the type copied.
- Skill Replication
- Status Replication
- Ability Learning
- Attribute Learning
- Classification Manipulation
- Elemental Connection
- Energy Connection
- Existence Manipulation
- Superior Traits Combination
- Accumulation may cause a power overload.
- May be able to copy types only in inferior/weakened form.
- May have a time-limit for how long the types are retained.
- May lose replicated types and need to re-replicate again to retain them.
- May not be able to replicate types of robots or other technological beings.
- May need to be within a certain distance.
- May need physical contact.
- May not be able to access the full capabilities of types.
- May only be able to copy a limited amount of types at a time.
- May gain the disadvantages of the type they copy as well as the advantages.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.