- Smoke Combat
- Smoke-Enhanced Combat
- Smoke Fighting/Martial Arts
The user can generate and or manipulate smoke during physical combat. This can include creating beings from smoke, summoning poisonous smoke to choke the life out of opponents and clouding opponents vision to make a counter attack or escape.
- Aerokinetic Combat
- Elemental Combat
- Pyrokinetic Combat - Smoke is a byproduct of fire.
- Smoke Mimicry
- Smoke Manipulation
- The users attacks may be back-fired by Air Manipulation users.
- May be unable to create smoke, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Ancient Magic users (Runescape)
- Nex (Runescape)
- Smoke (Mortal Kombat)
- Chameleos (Monster Hunter Series)
- Smoker (One Piece)
- Kihō (Naruto)
- Kigiri (Naruto)
- Delsin Rowe (Infamous: Second Son)
- Hank Daughtry (Infamous: Second Son)
- Jonathan Reed (Vampyr)
- Wakaba Mine (FairyTail)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.