- Attendance Control/Manipulation
- Ubiety Control
User can manipulate the ubiety, or attendance of something or someone at any place, event, etc., thus manipulate things like how the target gets there, how long they stay, what they do at the place or event, what time the event takes place when they get there, etc.
- Context Manipulation
- Enhanced Speed Bestowal to make targets be present on time.
- Event Manipulation
- Juncture Manipulation
- Location Manipulation
- Absence Manipulation
- Appearance Manipulation
- Area Shifting
- Reality Warping
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- Usually requires focus to use.
- May only alter the ubiety of certain people or objects.
- Red Death (How to Train Your Dragon)
- The Vampire Elder (Witcher 3)