The ability to generate poison capable of killing anything. An advanced version of Poison Generation.
- Absolute Poison
The user can create and utilize poison that is capable of killing anything once it is introduced into the target's system. Neither Poison Immunity nor Regenerative Healing Factor provide defense, nor does an antidote exist, as the chemical composition of the poison can be so complex that no antibodies can be produced against it, or magical in properties that it bypasses any chemical reactions. The poison can even affect inorganic objects, such as stone and wax.
- Essentially useless against Immortals, since they would not die from the poison.
- Users of Absolute Regeneration are immune.
- May not be immune to poison, which is especially deadly since no antidote exists.
- May not be able to affect inorganic objects.
- Although incurable and unstoppable, victims may force themselves to stay alive for extra few moments by sheer will.
- May be weak against Poison Absorption.
- Anyone wielding Murasame (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Askin Nakk Le Vaar (Bleach); via Hassein
- Gin Ichimaru (Bleach) via Bankai
- Chupacabra (Generator Rex)
- Magellan (One Piece)
- Kazuma Nahato (Puchi Houndo)
- Majin (Rokka: Brave of the Six Flowers)
- Samael (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Great Barking Toad (Warhammer 40k)
- Albion (High School DxD)
- Murasame (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Shinso (Bleach) via Bankai: Kamishini no Yari
- The Resurrector (DC Comics)
- Kinjite (One Piece)