- Basic Omnipotence
- Elite/Top Nigh Omnipotence
- Illimitable/Limitless/Ultimate/Unlimited/Unparalleled/Unrestricted Power
- Omnipotent/Unlimited/Unrestricted Reality Warping
- Raw Omnipotence
Users therefore have unlimited means at their disposal, but must have a clear enough idea of what they want to achieve and how they will do it. This double condition notably prevents the power from going awry and backfiring on the user.
Effective use thus requires both knowledge and imagination: knowledge to offer templates for applications, and imagination to shape new possibilities.
While users are not all-knowing, they can use their powers in numerous ways to gain the knowledge they need.
- Absolute Existence (except for Omniscience)
- Complete Arsenal (except for Omniscience)
- Boundary Perception
- Extrasensory Perception
- Intuitive Perception
- Reality Perception
- Foreign Material Manipulation
- Entity Lordship
- Particle Manipulation
- Science Manipulation
- Universal Force Manipulation
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Origin Manipulation
- Pataphysics Manipulation
- Reality Dreaming
- Totality Manipulation
- Requires data and imagination to be used effectively.
- User cannot achieve True Omniscience.
- Users of Almighty Replication may be able to replicate the user.
- Overuse may dull the user's sense of reality.
- It is possible for Ultipotence and Omnipotence to both exist, but despite the former being equal in power to the latter, the lack of Omniscience is what makes the Ultipotent being only second to a Truly Omnipotent being (as stated in the limitations above).
- Sarda the Sage (8-bit Theater)
- Ryu (Breath of Fire IV); as the Yorae Dragon
- Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Dyntos (Kid Icarus Uprising)
- Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!)
- Kevin Thorn (Fables)
- Hajun (Kajiri Kamui Kagura); with tumor
- Habaki Sakagami (Kajiri Kamui Kagura); via tumor
- minus (minus)
- Arjuna Alter (TYPE-MOON)
- Michael (Valkyrie Crusade)