- Basic Omnipotence
- Elite/Top Nigh Omnipotence
- Illimitable/Limitless/Ultimate/Unlimited/Unparalleled/Unrestricted Power
- Omnipotent/Unlimited/Unrestricted Reality Warping
Users therefore have unlimited means at their disposal, but must have a clear enough idea of what they want to achieve and how they will do it. This double condition notably prevents the power from going awry and backfiring on the user.
Effective use thus requires both knowledge and imagination: knowledge to offer templates for applications, and imagination to shape new possibilities.
While users are not all-knowing, they can use their powers in numerous ways to gain the knowledge they need.
- Absolute Existence (except for Omniscience)
- Complete Arsenal
- Boundary Perception
- Extrasensory Perception
- Intuitive Perception
- Reality Perception
- Foreign Material Manipulation
- Entity Lordship
- Particle Manipulation
- Science Manipulation
- Universal Force Manipulation
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Origin Manipulation
- Pataphysics Manipulation
- Reality Dreaming
- Totality Manipulation
- Requires data and imagination to be used effectively.
- User cannot achieve True Omniscience.
- Overuse may dull the user's sense of reality.
- It is possible for Ultipotence and Omnipotence to both exist, but despite the latter being equal in power, that and lack of Omniscience is what makes the user only second to a Truly Omnipotent being (as stated in the limitations above).
- Ultipotence is also basically Nigh Omnipotence, except its infinitely more powerful, despite not being completely Omnipotent, and totally near to the point of being second to True Omnipotence due to the fact that the user has endless raw power at their disposal.
- Sarda the Sage (8-bit Theater)
- Ryu (Breath of Fire IV); as the Yorae Dragon
- Beyonder (Marvel Comics); Pre-Retcon
- Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Dyntos (Kid Icarus Uprising)
- Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!)
- Kevin Thorn (Fables)
- minus (minus)
- Michael (Valkyrie Crusade)