- UV Manipulation
- Ultraviolet/UV Energy Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate ultraviolet rays and radiation which is present in sunlight, blacklights, and tanning lights. UV rays will sometimes have chemical reactions with objects making them appear to glow such as with bodily fluids and bleach. Large amounts of UV radiation can lead to burning of the skin, cancerous growth, eye damage and in extreme situations radiation poisoning.
- Manipulate the properties of ultraviolet rays.
- Move/lift ultraviolet rays.
- Heat Generation
- Induce burns to the skin and eyes of others.
- Radiation Constructs of ultraviolet rays.
- Solar Attacks using ultraviolet rays and light.
- Ultraviolet Generation
- Ultraviolet Vision
- Use UV light to see things unseen by the human eye, like traces of blood, bodily fluids, etc.
- Ultraviolet Radiation Immunity
- Radiokinetic Combat using ultraviolet rays.
- Ultraviolet Aura
- Ultraviolet Empowerment
- Ultraviolet Mimicry
- May be unable to create ultraviolet, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May take time to learn control.
- Must be careful when using the ability.
- Allegra Garcia (Arrowverse/The Flash)
- Esperanza Garcia/Ultraviolet (Arrowverse/The Flash)
- Crystalsapiens (Ben 10)
- Ultimate Kevin
- Prysm (DC Comics)
- Tamaraneans (DC Comics)
- Umbrax (DC Comics)
- The General (Eon Kid)
- Hiderigami (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Rudol von Stroheim (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II Battle Tendency)