- "Oof! You're heavier than you look."
- ― Peter Parker/Spider-Man to James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
- Indestructible Bones
- Invincible Skeleton
- Unbreakable Skeleton
The user possesses a skeletal system that is completely indestructible and provides defense/protection to their inner organs and brain.
- Contaminant Immunity - Bones only.
- Decay Immunity - Bones Only
- Disease Immunity - Bones only.
- Health Ailment Immunity - Bones only.
- Internal Invulnerability
- Internal Reinforcement
- Invulnerability - Bones only.
- Absolute Defense
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Bone Manipulation
- Thick Bones
- Unbreakable Hair
- Unbreakable Skin
- Dislocation and ripping/cutting limbs may be possible.
- Only the bones are unbreakable.
- May need a lot of Calcium supply for bones' sustenance.
- The density of the bones may make user heavier.
- Users of Invulnerability Negation/Invulnerability Bypassing can harm the user's bones
- Users of Absolute Strength may be able break the user's bones.
See Also: Unbreakable Bones.
- Adamantine (Marvel Comics)
- Adamantium (Marvel Comics)
- Ossmodula implant (Warhammer 40,000)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.