- Indestructible Bones
- Invincible Skeleton
- Unbreakable Skeleton
The user possesses a skeletal system that is completely indestructible and provides defense/protection to their inner organs and brain.
- Absolute Defense
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Bone Manipulation
- Unbreakable Hair
- Unbreakable Skin
- Only the bones are unbreakable.
- May need a lot of Calcium supply for bones' sustenance.
- The density of the bones may make user heavier.
- Dislocation and ripping/cutting limbs may be possible.
- Users of Absolute Strength can break the user's bones.
See Also: Unbreakable Bones.
- Adamantine (Marvel Comics)
- Adamantium (Marvel Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.