The power to posses indestructible hair. Sub-power of Hair Manipulation.
- Indestructible Hair
- Uncutable Hair
The user possesses unusually resilient hair that is impervious to any harm or damage. Essentially, it cannot be cut or teared other ways than finding ways to nullify their indestructibility.
- Contaminant Immunity - Hair only.
- Cutting Immunity - Hair only
- Decay Immunity - Hair only
- Disease Immunity - Hair only.
- Health Ailment Immunity - Hair only.
- Invulnerability - Hair only.
- Absolute Defense
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Cutting Immunity
- Hair Manipulation
- Selective Invulnerability
- Unbreakable Bones
- Unbreakable Skin
- May cause growing too large hair and possible issues related with it such as bearing extra mass troubles with cleaning them.
- Hair may be only indestructible while attached to body, once too far from body, it may lose indestructibility
- Only the hair is unbreakable.
- Invulnerability Negation, Invulnerability Bypassing, Durability Negation
- Users of Absolute Strength can tear the user's hair.
- Users of Absolute Slicing are able to cut the user's hair.
- Users of Severing may be able to cut the user's hair.
- Nagamasa Mora (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Daxamites (DC Comics)
- Kryptonians (DC Comics)
- Hardbody (Next Men)
- Rapunzel Corona (Tangled: The Series)
- Sunny (Toriko)