- Monster-Undead Hybrid
- Undead-Beast Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a combination of a monster/beast and an undead.
- Demonic-Undead Physiology
- Fear Inducement
- Feral Mind
- Hybrid Physiology
- Monster Physiology
- Mythic Physiology
- Natural Weaponry
- Undead Manipulation
- Undead Physiology
- May be weak against traditional undead weakness.
- May need a specific environment to survive.
- May share weaknesses of both forms.
- The Gholor (Dragonlance)
- The Stahnk (Dragonlance)
- Godzilla (Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack)
- Monstro II (The Binding of Isaac)
- The Husk (The Binding of Isaac)
- The Cage (The Binding of Isaac)
- The Bloat (The Binding of Isaac)
- Messenger (Overlord)
- Pumpkin Monster (Overlord)
- Gravekeeper (Overlord)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.