- Undead/Unliving Being Creation
- Unlife/Undeath Creation
The user can create any kind of undead entity through different ways, these beings can be an evolved, enhanced or modified versions of pre-existent life or unlife forms, or a completely unique entity.
- Creates different types of undead
- Reanimation if new beings are created through the remains of other corpses
- Death-Force Generation
- Lifeless Body Creation
- Creations may not be automatically loyal to their creator.
- User may be unable to create substances/forces, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Ayam Aghoul (Aladdin: The Animated Series)
- Atropus (Forgotten Realms)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.