- "Agh! Why does robot hold dead people? Is that future or past?"
- ― Charles Yamamoto (Family Guy)
- Bionic Undead Physiology
- Cybernetic Undead/Zombie Physiology
- Cyborg Undead/Zombie Physiology
- Necroborg Physiology
- Robot Zombine Physiology
- Undead Robot Physiology
- Zombie Robot Physiology
- Zombot Physiology
User of this power either is or can become an undead machine, a corpse that is dead, but still animated, and has cybernetic components added on them. Thanks to being undead as well, they have a lot of immunities and probably lost some of their physical weaknesses. Usually, the user is created into this form by being dead, and reanimated by special terms, specifically technology.
- Anatomical Liberation
- Bionic Physiology
- Cyber Mind
- Enhanced/Supernatural Body
- Killing Instinct
- Magitek Physiology
- Oxygen Independence
- Pain Suppression
- Defunct Physiology
- Frankensteinian Monster Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Technorganic Physiology
- May still need to feed on some sort of life-force to survive.
- Programming can program the user to do things they do not want to.
- Users of Technology Manipulation and Undead Manipulation can render the user helpless, due to their undead and technological form.