- Undead Plant Mimicry
- Zombie Plant Mimicry/Physiology
User of this power either is or can transform into an undead plant, a hybrid of a Undead Physiology and Plant Mimicry which is capable of using several if not all the powers of both parent species and using them to enhance each other.
User gains a unique combination of powers, for example plants can regrow from their roots users are immune from decapitation. The undead's ability to consume flesh, life energy e.t.c. directly is far quicker than how plants absorb nutrients so the user can quickly replenish energy.
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Defunct Physiology
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Enhanced Strength
- Environmental Adaptation
- Fear Inducement
- Hibernation through self-induced rigor mortis.
- Hybrid Vitality
- Infinite Digestive System
- Leaf Projection
- Matter Ingestion
- Natural Weaponry
- Oxygen Independence
- Pain Suppression
- Self-Sustenance via Photosynthesis.
- May still have weaknesses of each parent species.
- Susceptible to weaknesses common to each e.g. fire.
- May need sustenance of either parent species or a combination i.e. feeding on living plant matter.
- As neither plants or the undead are known for their brain power, users may lose their intelligence or even their entire mind.
- Dark Avatar (DC Comics)
- Plant Zombie creatures (Magic: The Gathering)
- Man-Thing of Marvel Zombies (Marvel Comics)
- Zombie Pumpkin Magisword (Mighty Magiswords)
- Dryads of the Axan Wood (Pathfinder)
- Undead Treants (Ravenloft)
- Green Zombies (Resident Evil Outbreak)
- Pumpking, The King of Ghosts (Yu-Gi-Oh!)