- "Bobby: He's Cold.
- Dean: Is he breathing?
- Bobby: No.
- Dean: Maybe Angels don't need to breathe."
- ― Bobby Singer and Dean Winchester on Castiel (Supernatural)
- "I can see through her! I-Is she a ghost?"
- "We don't know, She won't answer."
- ― Glenn Quagmire and Su-Jin (Family Guy)
The ability to be both alive and undead in equilibrium. Sub-power of Paradox Manipulation.
- Life Scale
- Living Undead
- Perfect Undead
User exists in a paradox state of being simultaneously alive and undead by all definitions of both states. They may appear to be alive for all intents and purposes, to any test or scan, but possess undead/necrotic energy sustaining and empowering them, their living and undead states may exist on a scale depending on how healthy they are.
- Defunct Physiology
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Environmental Adaptation
- Reactive Adaptation
- Undead Physiology
- Undead Soul
- Afterlife Traversal - By being both and neither of living or dead worlds.
- Cemetery Empowerment
- Dead Heart
- Death Empowerment
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Fear Inducement
- Paradox Existence
- Physical Restoration
- Regenerative Durability
- Undetermined Existence
- User may be self crippling by their own power due to their paradoxical state.
- May be incapable/immune to any and/or all forms of healing or harmful spells rituals or ceremonies or hyper vulnerable to specific kinds of magic.
- May not receive any supernatural buffs or assistance unless its a specific form of magic.
- May have to take in/absorb a constant supply of something specific like blood or life-force in order to remain in peak optimal condition to prevent their undead side growing stronger.
- User's presence may be detrimental to their allies even if they don't mean to be.
- Relic Ring (Final Fantasy VI)