- "Mortals call it Dawnbreaker, for it was forged in a holy light that breaks upon my foes, burning away corruption and false life"
- ― Meridia (The Elder Scrolls)
- "I ain't afraid of no ghosts."
- ― Bill Murray (Zombieland: Double Tap)
- "I've seen "The Walking Dead". I have to destroy your brain and then talk about it for the next hour!"
- ― Chris Griffin (Family Guy)
The power to kill the undead. Variation of Supernatural Hunter Physiology.
- Undead Hunter/Killer
The user can kill any undead being, whatever it may be, and is able to handle the strongest, toughest, most dangerous of the undead and gain resistance to their powers. They can also be immune to becoming one of the undead if they are bitten.
- Death Inducement; to the undead.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Combat
- Undead Intuition
- Undead Power Immunity
- Undead Power Negation
- Disease Immunity
- Supernatural Hunter Physiology
- Supernatural Weapon Proficiency
- True Hero
- Unavertable Death
- Undead Manipulation
- Undead Physiology
- Transcendent Undead may be difficult to slay.
- Constant slaying could induce psychological scarring on the user.
- May need different skills/powers to kill some types of undead.