- "Mortals call it Dawnbreaker, for it was forged in a holy light that breaks upon my foes, burning away corruption and false life"
- ― Meridia (The Elder Scrolls)
- "I ain't afraid of no ghosts."
- ― Bill Murray (Zombieland: Double Tap)
- "I've seen "The Walking Dead". I have to destroy your brain and then talk about it for the next hour!"
- ― Chris Griffin (Family Guy)
The power to kill the undead. Variation of Slayer.
- Undead Hunter/Killer
The user can kill any undead being, whatever it may be, and is able to handle the strongest, toughest, most dangerous of the undead and gain resistance to their powers. They can also be immune to becoming one of the undead if they are bitten.
- Death Inducement; to the undead.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Combat
- Greater Damage Effectivity
- Undead Intuition
- Undead Power Immunity
- Undead Power Negation
- Disease Immunity
- Supernatural Hunter
- Supernatural Weapon Proficiency
- True Hero
- Unavertable Death
- Undead Manipulation
- Undead Physiology
- Transcendent Undead may be difficult to slay.
- Constant slaying could induce psychological scarring on the user.
- May need different skills/powers to kill some types of undead.
- Alien Slayer for Undead aliens.
- Monster Slayer for undead monsters
- Demonic Slayer for undead demons.
- Transcendent Demonic-Undead may be difficult to slay.
- Superior Entity Slayer to superior undeads
- Mutant Slayer to undead mutant
- Witch hunter to liches
- Transcendent Lich may be difficult to slay
- Angel Slayer to undead angels
- Divine Slayer undead gods
- Giant Slayer: to Undead Giants