The power to summon the undead. Sub-power of Undead Manipulation. Variation of Summoning.
User can summon the undead (both corporeal and incorporeal) from other worlds to help them fight.
- Without precautions, the undead may turn against their summoner.
- Summoned undead may become uncontrollable and put the summoner in danger.
- Summoning may require a sacrifice, such as blood, wealth or life.
- Certain symbols, carvings and/or rituals may be needed to summon given.
- Weak against Banishment.
- Black Cauldron (The Black Cauldron); via the Cauldron-Born
The Undead (Drakengard) can be summoned by Necromancers.
By activating the Guardian ÄRM, V (Fünf) - Dead Dragon, Phantom (Marchen Awakens Romance) can summon an undead dragon.
Halloween (Marchen Awakens Romance) can summon the corpses of the people he's murdured with his Darkness ÄRM, Grave Hail.
Peta (Marchen Awakens Romance) can summon tortured souls from hell with the Ghost ÄRM, Abyss Cannon.
Orochimaru (Naruto) uses the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation/Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation.
Kabuto (Naruto) using Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation/Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation.
As the Shadow Monarch, Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling) can create shadow soldiers from the dead to serve him. He can store a limited number of shadows that can be summoned whenever.