The power to gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a undead/undead-based being. Variation of Symbiosis.
- Dead Symbiosis
- Death Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by through a symbiotic relationship with an undead/undead-based entity. The host’s relationship will afford them potent abilities associated with the undead. The types of abilities depend on the entity. Host and undead entity can benefit and/or suffer from each other’s state of being. As with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Corpse Possession
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Death Manipulation
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Phantasm Manipulation
- Undead Manipulation
- Undead Physiology
- Undead Summoning
- The undead entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful undead entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Undead Manipulation could defeat the user.
- May require a supernatural contract.
- Damage to the undead or bond with undead could disrupt user’s power.
- Contracted Monks (Corpse Princess)
- Zombie Symbiotes (Marvel Comics)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto); via Six Paths of Pain
- Tsukune Aono (Rosario + Vampire); via Moka Akashiya
- Mikaela Hyakuya (Seraph of the End); via Krul Tepes
- Squigly (Skullgirls); via Leviathan
- Sid Barrett's Partners (Soul Eater)
- Larva (Vampire Princess Miyu)