The power to maneuver well under the ground.
- Subterranean Maneuverability/Mobility/Movement
- Underground Mobility/Movement
User can maneuver well underground while using motions such as burrowing and earth swimming, whether by acrobatics or performing aerobatic-like moves underground or other forms of underground movement. They can move gracefully underground as well.
- Earth Swimming
- Earthquake Immunity
- Land Exposure
- Hyper Motion
- Hyper Rotation
- Seismic Energy Immunity
- Seismic Sense
- Subterranean Adaptation
- Tight Space Maneuvering
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Speed
- Solid Maneuverability
- Underground Manipulation
- Unrestricted Movement
- May require staying underground.
- Weak against earth powers.
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Kraab (Ben 10)
- Talpaedans (Ben 10)
- Dai Gui (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Drill Man (Mega Man 4)
- Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique Users (Naruto)
- Drophy/Miss Merry Christmas (One Piece)
- Senor Pink (One Piece)
- E.Aster Bunnymund/The Easter Bunny (Rise of the Guardians)