- Imperishable Body
The user is immortal, invulnerable, and immune to all diseases; they can live forever without fear or threat of ever being harmed physically.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Elemental Immunity
- Internal Invulnerability
- Physical Force Immunity
- Unbreakable Bones
- Unbreakable Skin
- If completely destroyed, the user cannot come back.
- Users are at times vulnerable to psychic powers such as Telepathy.
- Cannot overcome the end of time or temporal erasure.
- Effects/powers that target soul/mind (Soul Mutilation, Soul Removal, etc.) can harm the user.
- Special weapons or abilities may be able to bypass the user's defense.
- Komachi Tsugumi (Ever17)
- The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
- Sun Wukong (Journey into the West)
- Adam Destine (Marvel Comics)
- The Man in Black (Lost)
- Unbreakable Darkness (Nanoha)
- Tamamo No Mae (Omamori Himari)
- Presea Combatir (Tales of Symphonia)
- The Occupant (The Lost Room)
- Karin Yuuki/Judas Iscariot (UQ Holder)
- Immortals (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals)
- Originals/The Beast (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.