- Domination Control/Manipulation
- Unfreedom Control
User can manipulate unfreedom, or things and people who are not free. They could enslave people or take away people's freedoms, or subject them to different laws or rules. This is not exactly the same as being oppressed, but the targets affected by this power cannot do what they would want to do.
- Binding Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Constancy Inducement
- Destiny Manipulation
- Enslavement Branding
- Limit Manipulation
- Order Manipulation
- Order Inducement
- Physical Law Manipulation
- Subordination Manipulation
- Dependency Manipulation
- Freedom Manipulation
- Law Manipulation
- Precondition Manipulation
- Primordial Order Manipulation
- Right Manipulation
- May be limited to certain forms of unfreedom.
- User is not free from Omnipotent beings.
- User may be limited by distance/Size/Skill.
- May require knowledge on how to unfree something.
- May not be able to affect Omnilock.
- May be weak/useless against Meta Powers.
- Diamonds (Steven Universe)