The ability to use the abilities of ungulates. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
- Artiodactylian Physiology
- Even-Toed Animal Physiology
- Odd-Toed Animal Physiology
A user with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into ungulates, including antelopes, cattle, camels, sheep, deer, giraffes, etc.
- Artiodactyla Physiology (Even-toed Ungulates)
- Bovine Physiology (Cattle/Antelope/Caprine): Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Agility
- Camelid Physiology (Camels/Llamas/Alpacas/etc.): Self-Sustenance, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Endurance
- Cervidae Physiology (Deer/Elk/Moose/Reindeer/etc): Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Agility
- Giraffidae Physiology (Giraffe/Okapi): Enhanced Strength,Enhanced Agility, Prehensile Tongue
- Suidae Physiology (Boars/Pigs/Hogs/): Enhanced Bite, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Strength
- Whippomorph Physiology (Whales, Hippopotami)
- Perissodactyla Physiology (Odd-toed Ungulates)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.