The ability to use the abilities of ungulates. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
- Artiodactylian Physiology
- Even-Toed Animal Physiology
- Odd-Toed Animal Physiology
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into ungulates, including antelopes, cattle, camels, sheep, deer, giraffes, etc.
- Artiodactyla Physiology (Even-toed Ungulates)
- Antelope Physiology (Antelopes): Horn Protrusion, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Leap, Enhanced Senses
- Bovine Physiology (Cattle/Ox/Buffalo/Yak): Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Agility
- Camelid Physiology (Camels/Llamas/Alpacas/etc.): Self-Sustenance, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Endurance
- Caprinae Physiology (Wild/Domesticated Sheep/Goats): Enhanced Dexterity, Enhanced Leap, Enhanced Speed
- Cervidae Physiology (Deer/Elk/Moose/Reindeer/etc): Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Agility
- Giraffidae Physiology (Giraffe/Okapi): Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Agility, Prehensile Tongue
- Suidae Physiology (Boars/Pigs/Hogs/): Enhanced Bite, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Strength
- Whippomorph Physiology (Whales, Hippopotami)
- Perissodactyla Physiology (Odd-toed Ungulates)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.