The power to use the abilities of single celled organisms. Variation of Anatomical Physiology.
- Cytoplasmic Mimicry
- Cytoplasmic Form
- Cellular Form
- Cell Form
- Cell Mimicry
- Single-Celled Eukaryote/Prokaryote Mimicry
- Single-Celled organism mimicry
- Single-Celled fungi mimicry
- Bacteria Mimicry
- Archaea Mimicry
- Protozoa mimicry
- Cyto Form
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into single celled organism by fusing all the body's cells into one, large cell.
- Boneless Body
- Cellular Activation
- Regenerative Empowerment
- Size Manipulation
- Kill people by engulfing them, like an amoeba, then digesting them.
- Collective Entity Physiology - By replicating then colloding multiple singular cast offs upon one another into a functioning physical body for them to use.
- User may be blind in this form, using their nucleus to "sense" their surroundings.
- Their nucleus is the user's only weak point, as it acts as their "brain" while in this form.
- User is susceptible to Cellular Disintegration.
- Polymorphs (Ben 10)
- Slimebiotes (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Cells (Cells at Work!)
- Garfield Logan/Beast Boy (DC Comics)
- Atom (DC Comics)
- Geneguy (Head Spys: Geared)
- Emoglobins (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
- Cell (Marvel Comics)
- Cells (Osmosis Jones)
- Amoeba Boys (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Denevan Neural Parasites (Star Trek)
- Merlin (The Sword in the Stone)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.