- "Oh! Oh, my God, Joe, when did you start running? And jumping? And sky-dancing?"
- ― Quagmire after hallucinating that Joe is able to move (Family Guy)
- "My arm is apparently bent in a way that its not supposed to be! Will call this one a draw."
- ― Kankuro Nishiyama (Ramen Fighter Miki)
The power to move/act normally despite movement impairing disabilities. Not to be confused with Unrestricted Movement.
- Unimpaired Action/Mobility/Motion/Movement
- Unimpeded Action/Motion/Movement
The user can move/act normally and unimpaired even if they have any kind of movement disability, disorder and/or disease that should hinder their movement. They are immune to movement and action impairing powers. User is immune to hindering twitches, tremors and spasms, and even if they have lost a limb, their movement naturally improves to compensate for it.
- Condition Retention
- Disability Compensation
- Disease Suppression
- Be immune to:
- Injury Immunity
- Pain Suppression
- Absolute Dexterity
- Absolute Flexibility
- Determined Strength
- Disease Immunity
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Self-Manipulative Puppetry
- Thoughtless Activity
- Unrestricted Movement
- Zombie Physiology
- Mummy Maker (C3: CubexCursedxCurious)
- Zombie (Valkyrie Crusade)