- Fusion Manipulation
The user can manipulate the forces that allow things to unite literally or metaphorically. Not only the user can just fuse or defuse things, but they can prevent fusion. The user can make things that are assimilated or absorbed by something else not happen or vice versa. This ability also affects communities as well, in a different sense. The force that the user wields can even cause a union of humans or animals to disperse or gather at the user's will. This force can act in mystical and physical ways.
- Alternate and strengthen the bonds of unification's fabricated.
- Cancel absorption, fusing, or combination-based powers of any kind.
- Combine different planes of reality.
- Body Part Substitution/Subsuming Transplantation
- Combined Force Manipulation
- Defuse or disperse the opponents totally destroying them.
- Disperse or gather groups of humans, animals, or other beings.
- Fuse or defuse things with a mystical force.
- Gestalt Form
- Life-Force Merging
- Matter Melding
- Merging Vision
- Merge or separate entire parallel timelines and dimensions.
- Power Augmentation if they have similar abilities
- Power Mixture
- Property Manipulation
- Unity Manipulation
- Weapon Combination
- Absolute Fusion
- Molecular Manipulation
- Strong Force Manipulation
- Weak Force Manipulation
- Merging Immunity
- One must be careful of what is being fused or it could backfire.
- Users may only be allowed to fuse certain things.
- Somethings may not be able to fuse.
- Mikono Suzushiro (Aquarion Evol); via Element of Unification
- Dark Danny (Danny Phantom)
- B'wana Beast (DC Comics)
- Namekians (Dragon Ball series)
- DIO Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Dreamy Luigi (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)
- Spawny (Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle)
- Users of Fusion (Shin Megami Tensei/Persona series)
- Gems (Steven Universe)
- Potara Earrings (Dragon Ball series)
- Fenton Ghost Catcher (Danny Phantom)
- SupaMerge (Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle)
- The Holy Grail (The Unified Field)
- Super Fusion Spell Card (Yu-Gi-Oh GX)
- Fusion Dance (Dragon Ball Z)