The power to gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a universal force being. Variation of Symbiosis.
- Universe Force Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a universal force being, such as an embodiment of a specific universal force, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of particular power of the cosmos or even entities comprised of a cosmological power. The bond between entity and host can grant potent universal force abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Cosmological Force Manipulation
- Universal Force Empowerment
- Universal Force Manipulation
- Universal Force Physiology
- Universal Power Link
- Antimatter Symbiosis
- Cosmic Symbiosis
- Dark Matter Symbiosis
- Lunar Symbiosis
- Magnetism Symbiosis
- Planetary Symbiosis
- Radiation Symbiosis
- Spatial Symbiosis
- Stellar Symbiosis
- Temporal Symbiosis
- Twilight Symbiosis
- Void Symbiosis
- The universal force entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful universal force entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Multiversal Manipulation/Reality Warping/Universal Force Sealing/Universal Manipulation could defeat the user.
- May only be able to control one type of universal force.
- Celestial Avatars (Andromeda)
- Quantum Field Users (DC Comics)
- Ultraviolet Corps (DC Comics)
- Voidborn (League of Legends)
- Malekith (Marvel Cinematic Universe/Thor: The Dark World); via Aether
- Ego (Marvel Cinematic Universe/Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2)
- Goblin Force Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Heralds of Galactus (Marvel Comics)
- Phoenix Force Hosts (Marvel Comics)