- "I don't think people are meant to be by themselves. That's why if you actually find someone you care about, it's important to let go of the little things, even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone, no matter how many people are around."
- ― JD (Scrubs)
- "No, Selma. Even a robot built to love you cannot love you."
- ― Selma's Lovebot (The Simpsons)
The ability to make others or themselves unwanted by anyone. Sub-power of Love Manipulation.
- Attention Deflection
User can make others or themselves supernaturally unwanted by anyone.
- Love Manipulation
- Pheromone Manipulation by rejecting the chemicals which make others attractive.
- Probability Manipulation
- Overtime loneliness may induce madness.
- If too strong may make others hate the user enough to wish harm or death.
- May not make others feel the same.
- Users of Self-Love Inducement may counter this.
- Users of Meta Love Inducement are immune.
- Weak against Magnetic Friendship.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.