- "It just shifts your perception a tiny little bit. Doesn't make us invisible, just unnoticed. Oh! I know what's it like: it's like when you fancy someone and they don't even know you exist. That's what it's like."
- ― The Doctor (Doctor Who)
- "Sometimes...it's best to fade into the background."
- ― John (unOrdinary)
- Ignored Presence
- Perception Filter
- Unnoticeable Presence
The user can make themselves unnoticed and/or ignored by their surroundings and entities and be unregarded by threats or dangers. Far superior to simple Invisibility, the user's power allows them to freely act without being noticed, while still able to interact with their surroundings.
- Aura Concealment
- Chi Concealment
- Chi Invisibility
- Perceptive Amnesia
- Supernatural Concealment
- Tracking Evasion
- Unknown Inducement
- May only be activated for as long as they are concentrating.
- User may not be able to deactivate the ability once used.
- Inversely, the user may need to concentrate to be noticed.
- Though the user's presence is ignored, they are by no means undetectable by threats.
- User may be noticeable by touching people.
- Might not work against Supernatural Senses.
- Stone Mask (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask)
- SCP-268 - Cap of Neglect (SCP Foundation)
- Absolute Exclusion Harness (SCP Foundation)