- Imperceptible Defense
User can create/use defenses that cannot be perceived or understood by normal susenses or in any other way at all, allowing them to block any attack or damage as their defenses are impossible to penetrate because they cannot be perceived. This includes defenses that move too fast to see, defenses that are so radically different that the mind doesn't know what its witnessing and thus can't see it, defenses that seem to be invisible for whatever reason, and much more.
Some defenses may even be such an affront to reality that they for all intents and purposes don't exist and thus can ignore any method of attack.
- Absolute Defense
- Defense Powers
- Conceptual Defense
- Eldritch Magic
- Invisible Energy Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Uncertainty Manipulation
- Unknown Inducement
- Users of Chaotic Vision and Reality Perception may be able to perceive Defenses.
- Users of Absolute Attack ' Totality Attack will be able to bypass the defense.
- If the user's power relies on high speed movements, those capable of moving at similar speeds may be able to perceive their Defense.
- Shunpo, Sonido or Hirenkyaku Users (Bleach)
- Aiwass (A Certain Magical Index)
- Ollerus (A Certain Magical Index)
- Edelweiss (Chivalry of a Failed Knight)
- Phantom (Date A Live)
- Great Attractor (Diebuster/Gunbuster)
- Giygas (Earthbound)
- Orochi (King of Fighters)
- Porky Minch (Mother 3)
- SCP-076 - "Able" (SCP Foundation)
- Mem Aleph (Shin Megami Tensei)
- Kyou Kai (Kingdom)
- The Bastard (Whateley Academy)