- Ever Distant
- Zeno's Paradoxes
The user can become unreachable, making it impossible to approach or get near them. This may grant them immunity to a number of different attacks and keep anyone or anything from ever coming near or touching the user, regardless of its origin. They simply never "get there" because they can't ever "reach" the user. The user may have the option of allowing certain things to approach them.
Anything will always be at a set distance away from the user once they enter their range, even if the user is simply standing there, not doing anything. Thus, it becomes impossible to get close enough to even scratch them.
- Absolute Defense by keeping attacks from getting to the user
- Access Denial
- Speed Cancellation by stopping anyone or anything from getting to the user regardless of how fast they can move.
- Distance Manipulation by keeping a fixed range between the user and anyone/anything coming near them
- Distant Boundary
- Force-Field Generation
- Paradox Existence
- Path Manipulation
- Reach Inducement
- Space Generation
- Spatial Expansion
- May be always active.
- May only affect the user.
- Users of Paradox Defiance or Meta Luck may still be able to affect the user.
- Weak against Absolute Access, Meta Teleportation, Omnipresential Attack, and Space Depletion.
- Useless against Omnipresent beings.
- Alex Wyler and Kate Forster (The Lake House)
- Green Baby (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure); via Green, Green Grass of Home
- Wolfgang Schreiber (Dies Irae)
- Abaton (DC Comics/Vertigo Comics)
- Valley of the Gods (Forgotten Realms)
- The Spire (Planescape)
- Golden City/Black City (Dragon Age)
- Laugh Tale (One Piece); is unreachable without the Road Poneglyphs