- "No one believes in the unreal until they see it for themselves."
- ― Eishiro Sugata (Heaven's Lost Propety)
The power to manipulate what is not real. Not to be confused with Fantasy Manipulation.
- Nonreality Control/Manipulation/Warping
- Unreality Control/Warping
- Surreal Manipulation
The user can manipulate unreality and everything that isn't real, which includes things such as lies, falseness, illusions, dreams, fiction, fantasy, imagination, etc. The difference between reality and unreality is that reality includes all that is real, such as all that exists in it, events, the current state of reality, and so on, while unreality, of course, includes everything that is not real at all, like what is in fiction. The user can use this power to manipulate imaginative/illusional/fictional/dream worlds and the like, and bring things that are unreal into reality.
- Dream Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Fantasy Manipulation
- Fiction Manipulation
- Illusion Manipulation
- Imagination Manipulation
- Lie Manipulation
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Scifi Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Fantasy World Enforcement
- Perspective Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Subjective Reality
- Uncertainty Manipulation
- Cannot affect those with certain omni-powers, such as Omnilock, Omnipotence, and Unity.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May only manipulate certain forms of unreality.
- The Childlike Empress (The Neverending Story)
- Dream of The Endless (DC/Vertigo)