The power to perform actions despite being weakened.
- Weak Activity
The user can perform actions, movements, tasks, attacks, etc., even while having a weak or weakened atomic structure, having body parts transmutated into or being fragile substances such as glass, otherwise having a weak body, etc. without breaking, damaging or destroying one's body or body parts.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced/Supernatural Flexibility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Speed
- Enhanced/Supernatural Stamina
- Enhanced/Supernatural Strength
- Capability Retention
- Condition Retention
- Fortitude Weakening
- Molecular Weakening
- Stability Manipulation
- Structure Weakening
- Unrestricted Movement
- Weakness Inducement
- May have a limit as to how durable or how much punishment they can take before breaking.
- Kool-Aid Man (Kool-Aid Commercial)