- "We called it the Traveler. And its arrival changed us forever. Great cities were built on Mars and Venus, Mercury became a garden world. Human lifespan tripled. It was a time of miracles."
- ― The Speaker (Destiny)
The ability to raise a species or group with great potential.
User can choose a species/group to advance in mental, spiritual, physical, civilization, technological, magical, metaphysical, etc. level, possibly up to ascension to a higher level of existence. User can grant gifts such as knowledge, powers or teach them things that can give them a greater purpose in life.
Unlike evolution, the user strengthens/changes the species/group as a whole.
- Civilization Advancement
- Growth Manipulation
- Intuitive Perception
- Mental Evolution
- Possibility Reconstruction
- Potential Realization
- Process Speed Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Ascended Physiology; towards the chosen.
- Civilization Manipulation
- Enhanced Potential
- Evolution Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Intelligence Manipulation
- Metaphysics Manipulation
- Potential Manipulation
- Potentiality Lordship
- Utopia Lordship
- May leave a species or group if they are a lost cause.
- May hinder targeted species or group instead of helping them.
- Mata Nui (Bionicle)
- Izaya (DC Comics)
- New Gods (DC Comics)
- The Entities (Parahumans Series by Wildbow)
- The Source (DC Comics)
- The Traveler (Destiny)
- Celestials (Marvel Comics)
- Eternals/Homo Immortalis (Marvel Comics)
- Galactus; Devouerer of Worlds (Marvel Comics)
- Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (Naruto); via "Ninshū"
- Xel'Naga (Starcraft); via "Infinite Cycle"
- Ancients (Stargate SG-1)
- Old Ones (Warhammer)
- Presences (The Culture); via allowing biologicals to "sublime"