- Uranium Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate uranium, a silvery white, weakly radioactive metal. It is malleable, ductile, slightly paramagnetic, strongly electropositive and a poor electrical conductor. Uranium reacts with almost all non-metal elements (with the exception of the noble gases) and their compounds, with reactivity increasing with temperature. When finely divided, it can react with cold water; in air, uranium metal becomes coated with a dark layer of uranium oxide.
It is used in the production of nuclear power and in some types of nuclear weapons.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs
- Manipulate the properties of uranium.
- Metal Attacks using uranium.
- Metal Detection using uranium.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using uranium.
- Metal Generation uranium.
- Move/lift uranium.
- Radiation Generation
- Ferrokinetic Combat using uranium.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using uranium.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using uranium.
- Metal Aura/Radiation Aura using uranium.
- Gamma Radiation Generation
- Nuclear Explosion Inducement
- Uranium Mimicry
- May be unable to create uranium, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- The radioactive waste that may be produced will be dangerous to nearby life.