- Uranium Body/Physiology
The user is made up of or can transform their body into uranium. Their transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside from being made of uranium, in which case it contains all organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternatively, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal, uranium is highly ductile and the heaviest natural element, as well as radioactive and a poor conductor of electricity, all of which the user gains.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Radiation Generation
- Amorphous Physiology - by turning into liquid uranium.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration - using uranium.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Uranium Manipulation
- The user is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal uranium.
- May be unstable.
- As users are naturally radioactive, they may be unable to be near other forms of life without harming them.